We are an active group of small businesses keen to build an effective referral network between us based on getting to know, like and trust each other. We follow a structured agenda for our meetings, in a relaxed and friendly environment, on which we are building a solid foundation of relationships and referrals. We work on the principle that each of us has at least 250 business contacts within our network, to which we can connect our colleagues to add value.
We meet every alternate Friday 7.30am start for an 9.00am finish.
Cost: $29.50 and includes meeting and breakfast
We are seeking like minded small businesses based in the CBD and appropixately a10km radius that wish to be part of a friendly and dynamic group of businesses keen to grow through referrals, strategic alliances and shared business opportunities. We operate on the principle of getting to know, like and trust our colleagues, so we are confident in passing quality referrals. The group would welcome you to come along and meet us, see if we are a fit for your business and can add value to your marketing mix.
We have a full online system for passing referrals and managing your referrals recieved which is linked to an App so you can be active at any time during the fortnight, not just at our meetings.
We also have a comprehensive BforB Referral Academy, which is our online training program to assist you in developing your skills in networking, pitching, speaking and a whole range of related topics.
Sounds interesting? Like to know more? Why not come along as a guest and expereicne first hand what BforB is all about and has to offer!
When:We meet every other Friday at 7:30am
Where:Doubletree by Hilton, 270 Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact:Amanda Wright on 0423070677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Members - Melbourne CBD Friday Breakfast
YELLOW BRICK ROAD CARLTON
Contact : ALEKSANDAR NAUMOSKI
Phone : 0394488333
Mobile : 0433534005
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : http://www.fb.me/www.facebook.com/ybrcarlton
Yellow Brick Road Carlton is a mortgage broking company with the goal to give all Australians access to quality financial and mortgage advice.
We believe in establishing long term relationships with our clients, built on trust and a strong commitment to provide specialised professional advice. Our mission is to assist people in planning for their future.
As one of Australia's largest stockbrokers, we have the experience and expertise to help you reach your wealth goals. We deliver a service designed for those who seek tailored advice, personal attention and superior client service.
Contact : PETER HORNE
Phone : 0438 009 669
Mobile : 0438009669
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitating the ultimate success for business owners.
Melissa is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and has practiced almost exclusively in family law for over 10 years. Melissa also holds a Masters of Applied Law (Family Law).
Melissa has vast experience in children’s matters, as well as complex high-end property disputes. She has worked in NSW and Victoria, as well as city, rural and regional areas, so has a sound understanding of the cross-border issues and concerns that affect people in these areas.
She understands that separation can be a very stressful and emotional time for most people, so is committed to obtaining an efficient outcome that is in her client’s best interests, so that they can focus on moving on with their lives and that of their children.
Melissa is a strong supporter of methods of alternative dispute resolution including mediation. However, when litigation is necessary, she can provide clients with effective legal representation and guidance through the Court process.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Children’s matters
- Property matters, including taxation issues and complex legal structures
- Cases with farming businesses and family businesses
- Financial Agreements (pre-nups and agreements entered into during and after a relationship)
- Spousal maintenance
- Child Support
- Same-sex and De-facto relationships
- Intervention Orders – acting for both Applicant and Defendant
Outside the office Melissa enjoys running, travelling and spending time with family.
Resolve offers business advisory and business support services. Resolve Business Advisory has three main areas of service offerings to business. These are:
- Looking after the red tape and compliance so that business owners can focus on their core activities;
- Assisting business to grow by providing advice and services such as business planning, budgets and debt and equity funding;
- And assisting business improve performance through Virtual CFO financial management, systems and process improvements and technology solutions. Resolve UBM provides more direct business support services like bookkeeping, payroll and outsourced services with proven experience in reducing costs to business by up to 50% compared to in house as well as fantastic productivity and flexibility.
THE SMALL BUSINESS LAUNCHING PAD
Contact : AMANDA WRIGHT
Phone : 0423070677
Mobile : 0423070677
Email : email@example.com
At The Small Business Launching Pad we have real purpose to work with small businesses to succeed beyond 1, 2 and 5 years by implementing 10 fundamental steps and together we can make a real impact on the survival of small business. Whatever drives you to run your own business it helps to have the right support. There is nothing virtual in saving you 5-15 hours per week.
Here at The Small Business Launching Pad we understand there are key challenges that our clients experience, such as:
* Struggling to find the right online business tools at an affordable cost.
* Overwhelm with the vast number of administrative tasks.
* Creating a solid online presence
* Hiring staff vs Outsourcing
Therefore, we work with you to develop a back-end system by utilising smart business tools, that are cost effective and relevant to your business needs to enable you to grow your client base, products and services.
We have designed a range of services to help you overcome these frustrations. There are 4 programs to chose from and each one is tailored to a specific need:
- Online Business Manager – We implement systems and automate processes to give you the time to focus on the more important task to do while feeling confident that your OBM team has you covered.
- Virtual Assistant Services – Packages available for Start Ups and established business
- Mentoring - Overcome challenges and create opportunities for your business
- Online educational course - Do It yourself. It is a 10-module course for small businesses to help you build a sustainable and rewarding business.
If you are lucky enough to own a business in Melbourne, and you conduct (part of) your business online, you could profit from Search Engine Optimisation. Your competitors may already have run SEO campaigns, but it is never too late to up your search rankings. There are many ways to achieve that. Whether you operate a small hotel near the Yarra, a consultancy firm in the CBD, or an event management company in St Kilda; we can help you choose the right strategy for your individual needs.
Pure SEO is recognised as New Zealand’s leading SEO provider and has been honoured as Supreme Winner with a 2013 David Award; a distinction given to outstanding small businesses. Ranked on the list of fastest growing NZ technology companies in the Deloitte Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500, Pure SEO was also named the sole winner of the Google Engage All-Stars competition in New Zealand.
In 2013, we began with our first Australian office in Sydney and now we’re open in Melbourne. We currently work with a range of clients in Australia and look forward to continuing our successful transition across the Tasman by building local networks. Contact us today on 1800 40 77 33, and we would be delighted to help!