Accountants: How to Easily Add Advisory Services Without Extra Staff or Expense
Increase fees and retain clients by offering professional business advisory services.
Thursday 8th August 2019, 10.30am-11.30am
Gateway Boardroom, Lev 18, 175 Eagle Street Brisbane
This seminar is an educational session to help Partners and Principals of Accounting firms learn from findings on what business clients really want from their accountant, and how they can ethically integrate business advisory services into their client offering by creating a true partnership that will grow with their firm. This is not about the typical one-sided referral process.
This one-hour seminar will explain how you can:
- Create an ethical partnership that really works, and the critical success factors to make it succeed.
- Protect your clients from being poached, by offering them deeper advisory services before someone else does.
- Enhance your client relationship.
- Increase fees via expanded advisory-related services.
- Be fully aware of what your clients are doing in their business, making it easier to engage with them on important matters.
- Benefit from offering comprehensive advisory services that your clients will value, without you incurring the cost.
Who should attend:
This presentation is exclusively for Principals, Partners and Practice Managers of accounting firms who are looking to move their firm forward.
We are committed to helping business owners achieve their goals, and we love creating ethical partnerships (not referrals) with like-minded professionals to make that happen.
Stuart Ayling, Director, Vectis
Member of BforB Brisbane CBD