At Stockton University, we are committed to providing quality education and an enriching campus life experience. Our university is known for its research and studies in various fields, and we strive to offer a diverse range of programs and opportunities for our students.
One of the highlights of Stockton University is our commitment to research and academic excellence. We offer a wide range of research programs and symposia, allowing students to delve into their areas of interest and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in their respective fields.
Students at Stockton University have access to a variety of resources to enhance their education. Our students have the opportunity to update their skills and further their knowledge through programs such as certifications, workshops, and other educational opportunities.
For students interested in healthcare-related fields, Stockton University offers various programs in healthcare and therapy studies. Our students have the option to fill out an electronic form to notify the office of their interest in volunteering or observing therapy sessions. Additionally, they can receive further instructions on how to complete the process and what certifications are required.
If you are an international student looking to apply to Stockton University, note that we require letters of recommendation from past teachers or recommenders. These recommendations can be submitted electronically through our online system, and students will be notified via e-mail once they have been received.
🔔 Stockton Office of Graduate Studies
The Stockton Office of Graduate Studies is responsible for handling all aspects of the graduate program application process. Whether you are a current Stockton student or an international applicant, this office will guide you through the necessary steps to submit your application successfully.
Before applying, please review the list of graduate programs available at Stockton University. You can find a comprehensive list on the Stockton University website. Once you have decided on a program, you can begin the application process online.
Note for international students: If you are an international applicant, please note that there may be additional requirements and instructions specific to your situation. It is important to carefully review and follow the instructions provided by the Office of Graduate Studies in order to ensure a smooth application process.
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit recommendation letters. These letters should be from individuals who can speak to your academic or professional abilities, such as professors or employers. The Office of Graduate Studies prefers that recommendations be submitted electronically. Once you fill out the online application, you will be able to enter the contact information for your recommenders. They will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit their recommendations online.
Additional Application Materials
Depending on the program you are applying to, there may be additional materials that need to be submitted. For example, some programs may require you to submit a research paper or a statement of purpose. It is important to carefully review the requirements for your specific program and ensure that you submit all necessary materials.
Highlights from the Graduate Studies Program
- Wide range of graduate programs available
- Opportunities for research and international studies
- Symposia and conferences to present research findings
- Opportunities for volunteer/observation experiences
- Focus on experiential learning and hands-on training
- Financial aid available for qualified students
Please note that the Office of Graduate Studies at Stockton University is committed to providing a safe and respectful environment for all students. Any reports of substance abuse or other forms of misconduct will be taken seriously and may impact the application process and eligibility for admission into the graduate program.
For further information and updates on the application process, please visit the Stockton University website or contact the Office of Graduate Studies directly.
🔔 Highlights of Past Symposia
Stockton University hosts a range of symposia each year, showcasing the research and achievements of students, staff, and guest speakers from various fields. These symposia provide an opportunity for participants to share their studies, instructions, and impact with the Stockton community and beyond.
Here are some highlights from past symposia:
- Graduate Studies Symposium: This symposium focuses on the research and projects completed by graduate students at Stockton. It provides a platform for students to present their work and receive feedback from faculty and peers.
- Healthcare Symposium: The Healthcare Symposium highlights the state of healthcare and its impact on communities. It explores advancements in healthcare technologies, treatments, and certifications.
- Online Education Symposium: This symposium focuses on the process and impact of online education. It showcases the innovative approaches used in online instruction and highlights the benefits of online learning.
- International Studies Symposium: The International Studies Symposium explores various aspects of international relations, cultures, and global issues. It provides a platform for students, scholars, and professionals to share their research and experiences.
- Substance Abuse Symposium: The Substance Abuse Symposium addresses the issues of substance abuse and treatment. It focuses on research, therapy techniques, and volunteer observation programs aimed at addressing substance abuse and providing support to affected individuals.
Note: Additional symposia may be listed on the Stockton University website. Once you click on the symposium of your interest, you will find a PDF file with the list of presenters and their research topics.
If you require further information or have any recommendations for future symposia topics, please fill out the form available on the Stockton University website.
🔔 Stockton Office of Graduate Studies
The Stockton Office of Graduate Studies plays a significant role in the impact of graduate education at Stockton University.
Our office is committed to providing resources and support for graduate students across a wide range of programs. Whether you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree, a certificate, or a doctoral program, we are here to help guide you through the process.
Programs and Certifications
At Stockton University, we offer a variety of graduate programs and certifications. Some of our popular programs include education, healthcare, substance abuse counseling, and computer studies. Our office is constantly updating our program offerings to fill new and emerging needs within the academic and professional communities.
If you are interested in applying to one of our graduate programs, please note that the application process varies for each program. It is recommended to carefully review the instructions provided on our website before starting the application. You can find detailed information and application forms on our website.
Most of our graduate programs require recommendation letters. You will need to provide names and contact information for your recommenders. Once you submit your application, an automated e-mail notification will be sent to each recommender with instructions on how to submit their letter online. Make sure to notify your recommenders in advance so they can expect the e-mail and complete the recommendation in a timely manner.
If you are an international student, please be aware of additional requirements and processes. International students may need to provide additional documentation, such as proof of English language proficiency and a copy of their passport. Stockton’s Office of Global Engagement is available to assist international students with any questions or concerns.
Research and Symposium Highlights
Graduate students at Stockton University have the opportunity to engage in research and present their findings at various symposia and conferences. We encourage our students to take advantage of these opportunities to showcase their work and network with other professionals in their field.
For further information about our graduate programs and the application process, please visit the Stockton Office of Graduate Studies website. You can also reach out to our office directly for any questions or concerns you may have.
The BforB Business Model is based on the concept of referral-based networking. Where small, intimate, and tightly knit teams drive strong relationships between each other based on a great understanding and deep respect for what each member delivers through their business, expanding those networks to neighboring groups.
Focused on strengthening micro, small, and medium business , BforB is the right place for you if you are looking:
- For a great environment to build deep relationships with people across many industries;
- To drive business growth through trusted relationships and quality referrals and introductions;
- To identify strategic alliances for your business to improve profitability;
- To dramatically improve your skills in pitching, networking, and selling exactly what you do;
- To grow your business, achieve and exceed your goals, and increase cash in the bank.