Business owners often start their business with a vision of what their business will allow them to achieve in their personal lives. The day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned with achieving their personal vision of success.
If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following six questions:
1) Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
2) Who’s in control – you or your business?
3) How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
4) Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
5) Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
6) Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
I own and operate The Alternative Board® (TAB) in the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane which provides advice, solutions, insight and accountability every month to skilled business owners who are growth orientated. We do this using peer advisory boards for advice, proprietary tools for planning and one-on-one coaching for accountability. Unlike our competitors we own the business and prioritise accountability.
If you’d like to learn more about our invitation-only membership model and how it may be able to help you with your business, let’s connect and explore if The Alternative Board might be a fit for you.
THE ALTERNATIVE BOARD BRISBANE INNER NORTH