We are looking to establish a new Group in New Farm and are seeking like-minded businesses in the area that wish to be part of a friendly and dynamic group of businesses keen to grow through referrals, strategic alliances and shared business opportunities. BforB provides a supportive and fun professional environment, with coaching and guidance, following the BforB principle of getting to know, like and trust our colleagues, so we are confident in passing quality referrals.
Businesses we are Particularly looking for are:
• Marketing Specialist
• Building and Pest Inspectors
• Commercial Property Cleaner
• Business Broker
• Property Developer
• Commercial Real Estate Agent
• Insurance Specialist
• Relationship Councillor/Mediator
• WHS Compliance Training Consultant
• Travel Agent
• Event Manager Coordinator
• Property Valuers
Come and meet other local businesses who are also interested in finding out more about the opportunity. Feel free to invite colleagues or friends who would like to network, and do bring your business cards.
The group proposes meeting over breakfast every Wednesday, 6:45am start for a 8:30am finish and we follow a structured agenda for our meetings.
There is plenty of free street parking outside the Bowls Club opposite New Farm Park, there is also parking on the street behind the club.
To see or join our BforB Brisbane facebook page click here
When:We meet every other Wednesday at 6:45am
Where:New Farm Bowls Club, 975 Brunswick St, New Farm, 4005
Contact:Michael Coward on 1800384768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Members - New Farm Wednesday Breakfast Group - Fortnightly
Contact : BRENDAN FELSTEAD
Phone : 0733520125
Mobile : 0422412228
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.timg.com
TIMG solve information management problems daily for thousands of businesses, large and small, in every major industry, across Australia and New Zealand.
At TIMG we help you discover the right information management solution to suit your business. Whether you are seeking an online backup system, physical archive and media storage or even a Document Management software with workflow solution to help manage your files. We also sell Computers & Accessories, File Folders & Stationary and even offer Scanning and Destruction Services.
We will work with you to source a smart solution that meets your budget, time-frame and vision. As a national company with a 15 year track record in information management, TIMG offers a suite of services that are secure and streamlined.
Get in touch with me today! I would love to learn more about your business and its potential needs! My phone number is 0422 412 228.
Essential Technologies Group is a progressive IT consultancy that partners with small-to-medium sized businesses across Australia delivering optimal security and performance.
We are leaders in flexibility, usability and support. Providers of solutions that are ‘fit-for-purpose’, Essential Tech works with clients to debunk the endless foray of IT lingo to first principles ensuring transparency and understanding.
With offices in Brisbane, we support a range of professional services industries by applying a considered understanding of all facets of your IT function, which equips our team to deliver pragmatic, effective solutions.
ESSENTIAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
Contact : ANTON LAM
Mobile : 0400939570
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.essentialtech.com.au
Essential Technologies Group provides Technology as a Service to our customers. This can take many forms, from the simple provision of a desktop PC right through to the fit-out of a new site. We believe that Technology as a Service comprises of 3 main areas:
1. We can recommend and subsequently acquire any piece of technology that you require to operate your business. Whether you require phones, print, data, network, PCs, servers, cloud services, applications, interactive whiteboards, projectors, mobile phones, MDM, security services or any other aspect of workplace technology, we are optimally placed to assist.
2. Once procurement has taken place and stock appears on your doorstep in boxes, we can arrange project and deployment services to ensure that the boxes are converted into functional IT infrastructure. We have done many project ranging in scope from installing wireless access points to full internal and external technology fitouts.
3. Once you have deployed your solutions, we can proactively manage them for you, providing you with up to 10 times the insight that you would receive were you to reactively manage your devices, thus increasing operating efficiencies, removing unnecessary downtime, increasing awareness of impending failures so they can be mitigated before they happen and much more.
I enjoy taking on and analysing other people's business problems with a view to the delivery of tailored solutions encompassing one or more of the points above. I look forward to engaging with you.
JULIE RASHLEIGH MORTGAGE BROKER & FINANCE
Contact : JULIE RASHLEIGH
Phone : 0417749006
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.julierashleigh.com.au/
We are finance and mortgage brokers and our focus is helping you to find the right lending solution. Whether it is a new home or investment property, business lending or vehicle and equipment finance, we can help you. With over 50 years combined experience in finance, we will take time the to understand your personal or business situation and tailor a solution that meets your needs now and into the future. With so many products from so many lenders, it can be quite daunting to find the right loan. You don’t need to worry about this because we do all the work of negotiating with the various lenders to give you the best choices.
SALT STORY STUDIO
Contact : SARAH HOPE
Phone : 0411370862
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.saltstorystudio.com
Facebook : http://www.fb.me/saltstorystudio
Salt Story Studio helps individuals, organisations and entrepreneurs share their worlds with local and global audiences by producing unique film and creative projects. We move with ease between different worlds to tell the stories of bush, boardroom and everything in between.
Our carefully crafted content is ideal for promotion, advocacy and engagement, and our educational workshop series inspires innovative learning by combining environment-based storytelling with the latest technology.
Providing holistic solutions around making smarter financial decisions for your future.
Do you want to:
- travel more both domestically or internationally.
- reduce working hours
- spend more time with your kids or grand kids
- reduce your debt
- upgrade your home
- retire from work
What ever your goals are we can help you through:
- managing your cashflow
- how to reduce your debt
- how to invest your super to maximise returns or help preserve your super.
- do you wish to run your super through a SMSF
- putting in personal insurance plan to protect you and your loved ones in the event you suffered a injury, illness or death.
- creating wealth to ensure you have sufficient assets in the event your goal is to retire and it lasts the length of your retirement.
- ensuring that your your assets go to your intended beneficiaries in the event you pass away.
- doing strategies that help minimise tax so you keep more of the proceeds.
- assist to maximise any centrelink benefits.
If this sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me to see if we can help you achieve your dreams.