What is BforB?
BforB is a professional business networking organisation, committed to helping small to medium businesses expand. In our professional network, members meet regularly in localised business networks to develop relationships, support each other and to share and record referral business.
Members in BforB Australia, regularly receive significant referral business to assist in the growth of their businesses and to increase profits.
Members and guests also receive regular education and business ideas from like-minded business owners and professional speakers.
BforB is well known as a very supportive and ‘user friendly’ networking group.
The philosophy of ‘Pay it Forward’ is very important when businesspeople are working together in a professional network. BforB encourages its members and supporters to share knowledge, to give support and referrals without the expectation to receive the same immediately.
We want to help businesses grow!
- Growth through helping business owners to connect and build business relationships and from there referrals and strategic alliances will take place.
- Growth through regular professional and personal development.
- Growth through support from other members and leaders of BforB
More than just referrals,
- Professional and personal development through regular guest speakers and workshops
- Leadership roles within BforB and supporting you in managing teams and KPIs
- The opportunity to set goals and work with a support team to achieve and EXCEED your business and personal goals
- Building a network of referral partners and strategic alliances to deliver real results
- The opportunity to promote your business regularly to your virtual/extended sales team and online
- BforB App and online platforms for passing and receiving referrals instantly
- An online Referral Academy available 24/7 to dramatically improve your referral networking skills
- Awards nights and regular social events, creating deeper relationships and recognition across the network.
- A place for you to grow your business as part of a like-minded, supportive business community
- Development of special interest and sector-based groups – women in business, health sector etc
- And very importantly, a focus on quality referrals that will drive increased sales for you
Our core values
To accelerate the growth of businesses in Australia and beyond.
BforB looks for leaders in our community to work with businesses to help them grow and expand
With over 11 years experience of establishing and growing network groups in SE Queensland, Doug & Julie know what it takes to build a supportive business community where ‘the people matter’ and growth of the business is number one priority.
Julie is assisting our leaders to build local business network groups, to create the most supportive and friendly community of business people in Australia, helping businesses to grow and expand.
As the Franchisee for Gold Coast North & Central Jay currently holds two lunch and two breakfast meetings. Jay is keen to connect people in the area, so contact him today to discover how he can help you grow your business through referrals.
Noel currently holds 3 group meetings in the Moreton Bay Franchise area. Noel knows the value he brings for business people to be able to meet regularly and to form strong business relationships to share referrals. If you are looking at grow your business in this area, then contact Noel to find a group near you.
Brendan is the Franchisee for Brisbane CBD Inner North and currently has 5 groups running in this area and looking to open more in the near future. Contact Brendan if you are interested in visiting a group in the Brisbane CBD and surrounds to connect with others and to expand your business through referral business.
New to the team in early 2019 as the Franchisee for Brisbane North, Lana already has two breakfast groups and launching a new group in August. She is passionate about expanding the BforB community to help all members grow personally and professionally. Contact Lana find out the best group for you to visit.