Meets every second Tuesday, 6.45am start for a 8.30am finish.
Tuesday Southport Breakfast group is a new to launch group of businesses in the Southport area. We work on the principle that each of us brings at least 250 business contacts within our network, to which we can connect our colleagues to add value. We are now looking to grow to the next level and seeking like minded businesses that wish to be part of a friendly and dynamic group of businesses keen to grow through referrals, strategic alliances and shared business opportunities. We operate on the principle of getting to know, like and trust our colleagues, so we are confident in passing quality referrals. The group would welcome you to come along and meet us, see if we are a fit for your business and can add value to your marketing mix.
To register and pay click here
To join our Facebook community click here
When:We meet every other Tuesday at 6:45am
Where:WOODROFFE HOTEL, CNR GARDEN STREET & WHITE STREET, SOUTHPORT, QLD, 4215
Contact:Caroline Barton on 0417712569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Members - Southport Tuesday Breakfast
Take your business to the next level with eyecatching marketing materials designed and printed by REM.
Our passion is to make your business stand out from the competition and provide strong value for your creative services investment.
We have a proven track record in delivering a range of creative services including Logo design, Corporate Branding, Business Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Magazines, Promotional items, Packaging design, Portable Signage and much more.
Providing Startups & Small Business with the Expertise, Connections, Strategies & Tools to succeed through 3 main areas:
The aim of The StartUP Stable is to empower individuals and businesses alike to kick goals and achieve their full potential.
We provide a full business facilitation service.
Build a foundation for your business future and a map to your success.
Our knowledge and concepts of the business world have been established over decades of working in the corporate sector as well as involvement with the setup, ownership and operations of several successful businesses.
Contact : SUELLEN GREAVES
Phone : 0755104600
Mobile : 0433070533
Email : email@example.com
CoverMax Insurance is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, one of Australasia's biggest General Insurance Brokers. Our knowledge of the local insurance industry is second to none and our experience in handling insurance for many thousands of customers enables us to provide independent advice you can always trust. It also means you'll benefit from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand even access to major overseas insurers if and when required.
As your appointed General Insurance Adviser, we will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend financially secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options
- Allow you to pay premiums in monthly instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.
FIRST CLASS ACCOUNTS - SOUTHPORT CENTRAL
Contact : JOANNA PANTIL-WARD
Phone : 0756205870
Mobile : 0421333843
Twitter : @https://twitter.com/joann
Bringing only the best bookkeeping to your business
Backed by the extensive network and considerable resources of First Class Accounts, Joanna brings exceptional quality bookkeeping services to Southport and surrounding areas. With previous accounting experience, and complete attention to detail and accuracy, Joanna provides a full range of bookkeeping services, designed to complement and extend her clients’ businesses.
With client satisfaction being the goal of her business, Joanna exceeds her clients’ expectations across all facets of her practice. She inherently understands the busy working lives of her clients, and is able to provide appointments that accommodate them.
Joanna is able to work with clients across all industries, and provides the flexibility to work both onsite, and remotely. She is comfortable with the wide range of technologies that are applicable to the bookkeeping industry, and is able to work with clients to provide the best solution for their business.
Taking great personal pride in the quality of her work, Joanna is dedicated to helping her clients to grow their businesses. Her strong understanding of financial and bookkeeping practices makes her an indispensable part of any business.
To find out how Joanna can help your business grow, contact her now for a free, no obligation assessment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- High Distinction on Advance Diploma in Business (Accounting) in 2015
- Diploma in Business and Diploma in HR Management in 2015
- Currently undertaking Bachelor Degree in Business (Majoring in Accounting) –2015–2018
- Fully trained in Accounting Software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon Accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS preparation (under supervision)
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
Contact : MICK ALCORN
Phone : 0402866659
Mobile : 0402866659
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ignitionaccountants.com.au
I’m Mick Alcorn, a fully qualified public accountant and the founder of Ignition Accountants.
One of the reasons I started Ignition Accountants is because during my15 years experience in the industry I saw a lot of small business owners really struggling.
What I saw was frustration because of the inability to get the help and advice they were desperately looking for quickly and easily. The kind of financial advice they needed so they could grow their business to a point that was in alignment with their goals.
It was also very frustrating for me because with my knowledge of the industry and my qualifications I knew I could help these people to grow their businesses to meet their objectives.
These businesses were going through growth phases and needed personal attention and assistance appropriate for their particular stages of growth. Often that kind of personalised service is absent in larger accounting firms.
Fast forward to today and I am now in the happy position with Ignition Accountants where I am actually able to provide the backup, support and financial advice I have always wanted to give…
…and the results are exciting, something I am really proud of. What I’m seeing for my clients is:
• Solid steady increasing turnover
• Clear financial objectives
• Targets consistently hit
• New growth phases reached
• Reduction in stress levels
• Space & time to work ON their business rather than IN it
I believe it’s my responsibility as your accountant to help you grow your business and increase your profit.
That means advising and guiding you to set and achieve your goals, monitoring your progress, fine tuning plans to reflect changes in the law and helping you deal with the challenges that come with each new growth phase.
Contact : JULIAN PRICE
Phone : 0755281332
Mobile : 0438227631
Email : email@example.com
What we offer:-
- One on one session with a marketing strategist
- A fully mobile responsive website
- Content Marketing – 6 Blog Posts
- Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter
- Website copywriting
- Website Modification (30 mins per month)
- On Page Optimisation
- Reputation Management
- Performance Optimisation
- Social Media Profiles creation / optimisation
- 35 Local Directory profile creation
- Local Directory NAP Optimisation
- Website and keywords tracking
- Website Hosting
- Email Hosting (up to 5 email addresses)
- Advanced organic search marketing i.e. Schema, AMP, SSL (if applicable)
- Server Support