This is your invitation. It is your time to take your place in Australia’s fastest growing Business Support network. Where relationships matter, and referrals make a difference. Where we support your business as a whole, and help you turn wishes into goals, and dreams into reality.
The BforB Business Model is based on the concept of referral-based networking. Where small, intimate and tightly knit teams drive strong relationships between each other based on a great understanding and deep respect for what each member delivers through their business, expanding those networks to neighbouring groups – and right across Australia.
Focused on strengthening micro, small and medium business across Australia, BforB is the right place for you if you are looking:
1. For a great environment to build deep relationships with people across many industries
2. To drive business growth through trusted relationships and quality referrals and introductions
3. To identify strategic alliances for your business to improve profitability
4. To dramatically improve your skills in pitching, networking and selling exactly what you do
5. To grow your business, achieve and exceed your goals, and increase cash in the bank
Established in the UK in 2001, BforB Australia launched very softly when Sarah Cobb brought the BforB License into Australia. Spending considerable time in 2016 and 2017 building a strong technological platform, and creating an environment which delivers extraordinary support in the personal and professional development support of our members across the Eastern States of Australian and into South Australia.
More Than Just Referrals, BforB Delivers:
- Access to Member Development Days and professional and personal development
- Leadership roles with Australia’s leading franchisee coach coaching you in managing teams and KPIs
- The opportunity to set goals and work with a support team to achieve and EXCEED those goals
- Building a network of referral partners and strategic alliances which deliver real results
- The opportunity to promote your business at least every fortnight to your virtual/extended sales team
- BforB App and online platforms for passing and receiving referrals instantly
- An online Referral Academy available 24/7 to dramatically improve your referral networking skills
- Annual Awards nights creating deeper relationships and recognition across twelve categories
- A place for you to grow your business as part of a like-minded, supportive business community
- Development of special interest and sector based groups – women in business, health sector etc
- And most importantly a focus on quality referrals that will drive increased sales for you
Testimonials from our Members
Since joiningI have developed some extremely valuable relationships with other local businesses, all of whom are now an important part of my marketing mix. Within the first 3 months of being a member I generated approximately $40,000 worth of income directly from referrals given to me by other BforB members. In addition to the financial benefits I have gained since joining my fortnightly breakfast group, I have also learnt a considerable amount from other co-members through their various presentations and one-to-one meetings. If anyone is looking for a relaxed and enjoyable group to join, I would highly recommend taking a look at what BforB has to offer.
Ewan McKenzie, Director, BOLT Marketing
has been a great investment for us on many levels. By spending time in one to one meetings with members and guests, we started to realise that our website was not as clear as we thought it was. We surveyed clients who also confirmed this view, analysed the feedback and quickly invested in the redesign of our website.
Lana Mastop, Marketing Communications Consultant, Digital Exchange